Welcome to the Blog, you actually made it here, I'm chuffed

My blog - My passion is my life and my life is my family and my work. working across so many countries and mixing that with my own viewpoints on all sorts of things. Thanks for stopping by.....

Wednesday 16 June 2010

250 Billion Euro's for Spain?

Reading between the lines in the last few days - Spain a country which has struggled in the global recession is now the latest to be involved in the grey cloud of Financial Aid.

There seems to be a steady flow of information suggesting that the liquidity plan (which is being drawn by the IMF and the US Treasury) would provide a credit line of up to 250 billion dollars if needed.

At the moment this cannot be confirmed with both the US Treasury and the Spanish government denying the plan although it is felt that it is only a matter of time before it comes to fruition.

Global growth is still battling against itself and a dip in confidence could have further implications on the Euro.

The Service Sector is still weak in Spain, and has yet to show true signs of recovery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.